Thursday, March 1, 2007

Népli koné ki pou faire ...( not knowing what to do ... )


...... still not diving !!!
Gosh, another day where I have lots and lots of things to do , but the only wish I have is putting on my diving suit and jump in the water !!
This morning I tried to have a long sleep-in but as it is really hot over here that was impossible ..
So after turning around in my house , I decided to take the overloaded bus to go to Grand Baie with Candice. Walking down in Grand Baie, we stopped several times to buy either a drink either an ice cream ... not really knowing how to cool down.
The lagoon is really desolating , all dirty and the colour of the water is light brown, ... so that was not an option either . If I could wish any weather it would be SNOW cold cold snow all over, but I guess that will not happen in a long time ...

No comments: